So, I'll just share lots and you'll love every second of it. Promise. (OK, maybe I DON'T promise.)

This is my cheeseball, before the haircut, with a 104* temperature, helping me cook. Amazing huh?

This is Jack on the 4th of July, eating none other than a bomb pop! He thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh, wait, that's me.
This is a photo of the view from our cabin at sunset. I love this photo. I have it blown up and framed at home.
This is me and my best friend, Sheri, on my wedding day! :)
And this is a photo that I took while borrowing a Canon Rebel Xti. It makes me want one so bad. I spotted this deer on the trail while at Gooseberry Falls in Northern Minnesota.
This is me and my dear friend, Adam, at Split Rock Lighthouse, just north of Gooseberry Falls, in 2003. You might remember me talking about Adam here and here. There you have it, some of my favorite photos!
See, I knew you'd like them! :)


CUTE PICTURES! I love the one of Jack helping you cook. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a confession - I just posted a couple of pictures that I was going to post anyway and entered the blog hop. Didn't try to find my favorites. Is that bad? I needed to get to bed. LOL. Besides, they are of my two favorite KIDS - that's close enough, right?