Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not me...Wednesday.

Much like my friend, Kelly, I could do a Not Me post every single day. Today, apparently, we were both on the same wavelength.

My email to the Ya's* was titled "Not Me! uh....Wednesday", to which Kelly replied "Great minds think alike". Apparently, that was my cue to post THESE not me's!

*In case you don't know, my Ya's are a group of 7 near and dear friends to me with whom I email every single day about every single aspect of our lives. The kicker: We have never all met in real life.


So, here it is. Not me Wednesday.


I did NOT let my son throw wood on the camp fire that we had at his grandparent's house. What kind of mother would let her son do something like THAT?! Certainly, not me!




And I absolutely would NOT let my son roast his own marshmallows on the stick that he found in the woods. After all, Grandma and Grandpa do NOT have 5 dogs who could have peed on that stick BEFORE he used it.




Ah, yes. I think that this one might NOT get me the Mother of the Year award!



4 comments:

  1. LMAO *pee on a stick* how familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way to funny! I think everyone do stuff like that:) You are a GREAT MOM:) Christina Doffing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm sure the fire burned away any pee that might have been on the stick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason I can't see your words unless I highlight them....?? cute post!

    ReplyDelete