Today, during one of our many email conversations, somehow, we got on to the topic of cabbage. Yes, cabbage. Someone at Kelly's work had made something or another with cabbage in it.
Not even thinking, my reply included the words "I have two heads in my fridge". Yes, my friends, those of you who thought I was nothing but a quiet, simple woman, have learned today that I have heads in my fridge.
Not even thinking about what I was writing, I almost died laughing when Kelly responded, "YOU HAVE TWO HEADS IN YOUR FRIDGE!!! And that, my friends, is how rumors get started".
Ha. Heads in the fridge. I'll be giggling about that all day.
On to a few other Jackeroo updates:
I always sing Jack a song at night before he goes to bed. Lately, his favorite has been "Rock a Bye Baby". Last night, we were getting ready for bed and I asked him to pick out a story. He said, "Mommy, can we just sing Rock-a-my-baby" two times instead?" Yes, Rock-a-my-baby. Ah-dorable.
We're still working on potty training. Admittedly, I haven't really been pushing him like I probably should. Oh well, it will happen when it happens, right?
Some other funny things he's said:
Last night, he was laying on the floor, naked, coloring. (We're potty training, give me a break!) He turns to me and says, "Mommy, do you think Jami will come over and color with me?" I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer him.
Anyway, back to the grind. Just had to share my humor.

HAHAHAHA......
ReplyDeleteTwo heads..... that's a good one. Wait, I think I've heard that somewhere before...
Ahhhh yesssss in Ya-Ya land!
YOU HAVE TWO HEADS IN YOUR FRIDGE??!!!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!
Love the cross-outs, too. Heh. To use an Ashley-ism, Caffeine-free Pepsi out-the-nose!