Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



This is one of those days, where I feel like I have 90 million Not Me's to post, but can hardly think! You see, work has, literally, consumed my life...so let me give this a go.


You remember, from past Not Me posts that this fabulous blog party is created by MckMama. Head on over to her blog to read all about what ALL of us have NOT done! :)


I did NOT spend nearly my entire weekend with a lap top in front of me working. Not me!


I did NOT let Jack play in his pool outside without supervision. To which he most certainly did NOT find every single rock he could to put inside said pool. Oh, did I mention that he did NOT put all the sticks that he could find in there, too? He also did NOT pick out his own outfit before heading outside to play in the pool. I like to think of it as him NOT setting a fashion statement. Well, I guess since he did NOT do these things, this does NOT make me a bad mom! :)

I did NOT wear the same clothes for two days, because I was hanging deer stands in the woods. No way, not me!

I did NOT crack up laughing when Jack had a bucket and a shovel and told me that he was "picking up poops". Not me!

I did NOT not finish my performance evaluation because I was too busy working on other work projects this weekend. I do NOT plan to stay late today to finish it. I hope my boss doesn't NOT fire me for NOT completing it on time. Not me!

And I most certainly did NOT let Jack playing in the pool yesterday = his bath for the night. Not me! :)

What have you NOT been doing this week?!





2 comments:

  1. The playing in the pool = bath for the night made me laugh out loud, literally. Fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good...>I am like you that I have so many moments, it's hard to think about getting a post together.
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete