Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me! Monday...Stellan Style!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
-----
I've been reading and keeping up with Stellan and his wonderful MckMama for weeks now...and have decided to give Not Me! Monday a try!

I most certainly did NOT allow Jack to play with a 5 gallon bucket of potting soil on the kitchen floor while dad slept in the other room. I also most certainly didn't laugh out loud at him when about two and a half gallons ended up on the kitchen floor. Nope, NOT ME!

I also most certainly did not give him a planter which to fill with said dirt...and most certainly did not give him a spoon to scoop out the remaining two and a half gallons of dirt. Absolutely not me!

And...I didn't give him a broom to clean up said dirt which resulted in about one gallon of the dirt on the living room floor. Who would do such a thing? Not me!

I didn't forget to change Jack's diaper in the morning and ended up trying to figure out what was ALL over the floor...and I didn't realize that his pants were wet and his diaper was falling apart. What kind of mother would do that?! Not me!

And I most definitely did not send him off with my 6 year old niece to jump on the trampoline while I did not help my SIL* prep for my nephew's First Communion. Absolutely not me!

*SIL (Sister-in-law)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! :)


1 comment:

  1. OMGosh...how funny! I need to try that!!! Ok-off I go!

    ReplyDelete