Jack has an obsession with my co-worker, Jami. We helped Jami move into her new house last summer, he's been to work a few times and we ran into Jami and her boyfriend, Kevin, at a local sporting goods store one time. Every time we walk into a sporting goods store he asks, "Where's Jami, Mom?" It's pretty darn adorable.
Today it's supposed to be 94* here in Minnesota. I was getting him dressed this morning and he was SO excited that his shirt and shorts both had Winnie the Pooh on them. He looked at me and very matter-of-factly asked me, "Mom, does Jami Pooh?" I absolutely cracked up laughing, realizing that what he MEANT to ask was "Mom, does Jami LIKE Pooh?" My poor baby. I was on the floor, in tears, laughing so hard I could hardly contain myself...and he was STILL waiting for his answer.
I simply said, "Yes, baby, she does." And all was right in his world again.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment