Friday, May 15, 2009

Not Me Monday! er...Friday

OK, OK, I admit it. I didn't do a Not Me! Monday post and some of you *coughdaniellecough* asked me to write one, so I will....even if it IS Friday.

----------

This week I did NOT recycle one of Jack's 2nd birthday gifts to give to our niece as a 1st birthday present. I also did NOT buy the second part of said birthday gift at a garage sale for 50 cents. Nope, I was NOT the Aunt who only spent a grand total of $1.25 on a birthday gift for said oh, so spoiled niece. And I most certainly am NOT secretly giggling about the whole thing. No way, Not me!

I did NOT feed Jack cereal for dinner for one night and cheese and crackers for dinner the next. What sort of mother would do THAT?!

I also most certainly did NOT allow my son scale the entertainment center and jump off the top onto the couch. Absolutely not me!

And lastly, I am NOT glad that my husband forgot his cell phone charger at home this week. Who would want THAT kind of peace and quiet? Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment