Thursday, March 5, 2009

Painting with Jack

Last night, Jack and I were working on making his thank you notes for everyone who gave him a gift at his birthday party. I stole the idea from Reid to put one of Jack's hand prints on the front...and wrote "A handful of thanks...". See:



Anyway, I got all the paint options out and asked Jack to pick a color. He picked orange. I got a bowl and grabbed the container of paint. I had to shake it before I poured it. As I started shaking it, Jack says, "Shake your booty, mommy". I almost peed myself laughing. Seriously, what two year old says that? Oh, yes, my two year old does.

Thankfully, painting went off without a hitch...minus the paint on the table, the floor and the walls. Thank goodness for Mr. Clean and his magic eraser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment