And this time, I have no clue where he learned it. It must be from day care.
Last night, Jack and I were hanging out watching Wheel of Fortune. (Yes, my child loves the show and shouts out letters before the wheel stops.) He's already eaten three helpings of White Cheddar Mac N' Cheese (AMAZING, btw!), two helpings of pork chops and two servings of applesauce. Very politely he says, "Mommy, fruit snacks, please". I thank him for asking me so nicely and proceed to go get him a packet of fruit snacks.
When I hand him the open package, he says, "Thank you". He pauses for a minute and says "Scooby Snacks". I almost died laughing. First of all, how does he know what Scooby Snacks are? and Second, I want one! (The shot version, not the fruit snacks!) All night long, he kept referring to fruit snacks as Scooby Snacks and I almost died laughing.
On another note, Jack got to have a party at daycare for his birthday. Shannon and Terry are amazing people...I can't express that enough. She got him a bug catcher and magnifying glass (what kid DOESN'T want to burn ants?!)...plus, two pairs of shoes! We're working on her thank you note! :)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment