Monday, February 23, 2009

Jack is Two. (and other updates)

Yes, I said it. My baby boy is two years old. I'm not sure whether to be happy about it or sad. My baby is growing up. I can no longer refer to him in months, but in years. He instantly went from being 23 months old...to two years old. Sigh.
He truly is the joy in my life.. His party was great. All the kids behaved themselves, if you consider running around an indoor playground like maniacs behaving themselves! We went to lunch with my family afterwards, since we weren't invited to lunch with the rest of Adam's family. I can honestly say that lunch with 5 adults and 7 kids is pretty much setting yourself up for chaos, but the kids were SO well behaved.

Jack's party was great. I will do it at Eagle's Nest every year until he's sick of having it there. It was cheap, it was easy and it didn't feel like it lasted too long. The kids all had a blast...and the adults sat back and took photos. Jack is easily entertained as long as Hannah's nearby...and she gladly leads him wherever she wants to go!
Some photos from the party:

In other REALLY exciting news, my best friend is engaged!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled for her. If there's anyone in this world who deserves to be happy...it's Sheri. She is an amazing mother to her nearly 6 year old, Nate...and she's taught me SO much about life, love and being a great mom. She always lends a supporting ear...and she's been there through the ups and downs of my life. I am so thrilled that she found her soul mate.

Congratulations, Sheri. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment