Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thinking of friends

You know, not that long ago, I was grieving. For many reasons to be left unsaid.

Today, I am grieving for others.

For Stellan and the entire MckFamily May that precious little soul be healed.

For Tracy, and the struggles she's enduring on the loss of her daughter, Zoe. I know how she feels and hope and pray every single day that she finds the strength in her heart to move on. Tracy has no idea how much she's help me in the last two years, I hope, someday, I can return the favor to her.

I wanted them to know that I was thinking of them...and wishing them peace.

3 comments:

  1. Mary...I love you, I hope that you know that. You just gave me some tears, good ones. Thank you for thinking of me, it means everything. I'm glad that I have been able to be there for you and you have most definitely been there for me as well. Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer right now for Tracy (you know I've been praying for Stellan nonstop the past two days).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so many sick children...as I go to bed tonight they are all on my heart...Glad to find your blog and will be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete