That's right. All of YOU, wonderful friends....have made me realize what there is, in life, that I am truly blessed with.
I am blessed with a lot of people in my life who genuinely, truly care about myself and my son.
I am blessed with real life friends who would bend over backwards to help me.
I am blessed with a son who truly gives me joy in this world that I never knew existed.
I am blessed with family who care, who love me and who will support me...no matter what.
I am blessed with friends, both here on earth and up in Heaven, who continue to look out for me.
I am blessed with the beauty of knowing that two crows are out there watching over me.
I am blessed with pennies from Heaven.
I am blessed with friends who call, friends who text, friends who email and friends who facebook their way into my life each day to check on me.
I am blessed with an entire, amazing group of PAL women who truly are my rock.
I am blessed with my Ya's, their mothers, and husbands who support me like I never thought imaginable.
I am blessed with a renewed relationship with one of my sisters.
I am blessed to have my best friends parents, sister and cousins as a part of my life.
I am blessed to have come to peace with the loss of both my parents as a teenager.
I am blessed with the joys of texting.
I am blessed with lunch dates with great friends.
I am blessed with friends who go out of their way for me to fix my car, with nothing but a big hug and a thank you as payment.
I am blessed with co-workers who anonymously send me money in inter-office mail because I have a positive outlook on life.
I am blessed with many guardian angels...who all watch out for me every single day.
But most of all, I am blessed with the life experiences that I hope other people never have to experience. I hope that I can curb that pain for someone...or help them through it.
Thank you. All of you. For blessing my life.

You are an amazing woman! I hope you can see just how great you are!
ReplyDelete(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) you ARE blessed!
ReplyDeleteand I have to know where you got your siggy! Mine doesn't work right I don't think
Love you, Mary! We are blessed by your friendship, as well!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am with Reid on the sig.... :)