Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's Monday again, which seems to be the ONLY day of the week I find to blog!

MckMama started this, as always, so head over to her place to see what all of us are NOT doing this week.


This week, I did NOT put an outfit on Jack twice, even though it was dirty because I thought it was cute. No way, not me!
I did NOT let him run around the house half naked for 1/2 hour after pooping in the potty for the first time. And I absolutely did NOT have "Jack pooped in the potty" as my facebook status. I'm not THAT mean of a mom! Not me!
I did NOT look like a scrub and wear workout pants to work and try to pull them off as dressy pants. Not me!
I did NOT take Jack strawberry picking a second time because I wanted to watch him get completely covered in strawberry juice....again. Not me!
I did NOT avoid the 15 loads of laundry piling up on my floor this weekend, either. Not me!
And, finally, I did NOT allow Jack to watch Elmo 3 times in a row...while sitting on his potty. Not me! :)

1 comment:

  1. 15 loads!!!??????????? I do mine once a week and only have around 5, maybe 6! Goodness! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete