Monday, July 20, 2009

Not MY child Monday!


That's right, this week, it's not MY child Monday. Forget about all the things that I did NOT do last week, here are some of the things that Jack NEVER does. Ever.


MckMama decided we needed to change it up a bit. You can head to her blog here and find out about all the things ALL of our children NEVER do.

I mean, after all, you all know that my son, Jack, is perfect. He never does anything wrong. Ever.


Jack NEVER plays in the dog's water. Ever. And he NEVER eats their food, either. No way, not MY child.


Jack also NEVER plays in the toilet water...that's just gross. Not MY child.


Jack most certainly NEVER sticks out his tongue when the dogs "kiss" him. Not MY baby.

My child did NOT learn to say "Shut Up" from my mother-in-law constantly screaming it at her dogs...and I didn't secretly giggle when he told her to shut up the other night.

Like I said, my baby is PERFECT. ;)

2 comments: