Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank you, Baby!

Jack has a mind of his own. At times, I don't know where he gets his sense of humor. It's definitely not from me.

On Saturday morning, we were sitting down to breakfast. As I normally do, I'd gotten everyone else's plates ready before my own. However, I forgot milk! About 5 seconds after I sat down, Jack said, "Mommy, may I have some milk, please?". Got up, poured three glasses, one for each of us. I set Adam's down first and he said, "Thank you, baby." I set Jack's down next and he said, "Thank you, baby". I almost died laughing.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! I think it's great to capture these moments and I fail at that! Kiss the Prince for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, how do you get him to ask you like that: "Mommy, may I have some milke, please?" No matter how many times we make Jack (Sr) say it politely, he always starts with "Mooooommmy! Mommmmy! MILK! MILK! I NEEEED milk! Mooooomy!" Sigh...

    ReplyDelete