...but for good reason.
As I shared before, my dear friend, Adam, moved to Arizona. I'm still really pissed off at him for leaving me, but realize that my selfishness shouldn't get in the way of his success and his happiness. He better realize that he now officially OWES me invitations for every single one of Jack's major events. Period. :) All joking aside, he made it to AZ safe and sound. I miss him already.
Work has been insanely busy. We just had another on-site manager's meeting which went very well. I love having my people here...it's always good to see them.
It has been unusually hectic at work the last few months. We're planning tons of major projects and they just keep piling up! The best is a Donor Retention Symposium that will be taking place somewhere warm in January/February 2010 (with a silent hurrah from me!)
On a sad work note, please offer up your prayers for one of my co-workers who was attacked by a pit bull while taking out the trash at her apartment complex. She suffered some major injuries and has a long road to recovery ahead of her.
Jack is fabulous. Everything these days seems to carry the same theme, "he shoots, he scooooores! woo hoo!" It's pretty darn adorable.
OK, I promise to update more often and share funny stories. For now, it's back to the grind.
Cheers!
9 years ago

I try to be better about posting myself, and for commenting on others' posts, but I do read them all and love them. Although I 'see' you more than just here....hehe
ReplyDelete