My life is amazing...plain and simple. Yes, I have up days and down days (and some days, those are the same day!), but my life has gone to places that I never dreamt it could go in the last 12 months.
I am a 29 year old mother of one. The smaller half of J squared is almost 4...he loves trains, bath time, safari animals and the color green. He also loves his cousins, aunties and playing in the snow. He is quite fond of the bigger half of J squared! ;)
I am in a relationship with the bigger half of J squared. We've been dating for quite some time...and have a really fantastic relationship. I have been blessed with the pleasure of his company and that of his amazing family.
I have a great job at a local health care agency in the IT department. I have worked really hard to accomplish the things I have in my life and I will continue to work hard for the things that I want to achieve.

This is a great start! And better late than never! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read the rest! Love you!