Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Explanation for this Blog, and its Title.

When I started my blog in 2008...I had every intent of blogging all the really hilarious things that my son said...and, to be honest, it turned into my way of venting/bitching/complaining about how things were in my personal life...and turned into my way to document when I hit rock bottom and when I realized that I deserved more than what I had in life. It became less about Jack and more about me. It made me realize that the strength all my friends kept telling me that I possessed was real...and that I WAS better than that.

Now, my blog is for whatever. I still share the funny things Jack says (Come on, Reese's Penises....it STILL makes me laugh!) but I also love sharing all the wonderful things that the bigger half does...and all the amazing changes in my life.

As for the name -- it came from my Ya's. We were all talking about blogging one day...and I was trying to come up with a play on words...but I suck at that stuff. I can't remember who it was that came up with it, but it stuck. And I still love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there - who designed your site? I really like the new look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep checking your blog only to find out you haven't updated :( Get writing cuz I'm excited to see your answers to the blog challenge ;)

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete