Monday, January 17, 2011

Julie's Blog Challenge

I had never heard of a blog challenge until my friend, Julie, suggested that I do it in order to get back into the groove of blogging. You can read about her blog challenge at her blog, here. Since I was the one who got her to start her blog in the first place, I figure the least I can do is TRY to blog every day!

Here's how it works. Every day, you blog about a specific topic. The list below, indicates the blogs I'll be writing on their corresponding days.

  1. Intro about me (as my life is now).
  2. The explanation for this blog, and its title.
  3. A recent photo of me, and explanation of why I picked that photo.
  4. My family explored.
  5. My friends explained.
  6. My saddest memory.
  7. My happiest memory.
  8. Life's biggest challenge so far.
  9. A book that has had an impact on my life.
  10. My hopes for this new year.
  11. Something I've lost that I really miss.
  12. My favorite trait about myself.
  13. My least favorite trait about myself.
  14. My favorite color, and why.
  15. What would I do with a million dollars?
  16. My favorite season, and why.
  17. The hardest thing about being a mom.
  18. The best thing about being a mom.
  19. What I watched on TV the night before.
  20. The charity/foundation that means the most to me, and why.
  21. What I think the meaning of my life is (so far).
  22. My favorite cartoon as a child.
  23. My thoughts on religion and God.
  24. My favorite piece of art.
  25. A song that makes me cry.
  26. Something that always makes me smile.
  27. My favorite vacation.
  28. If I had 3 wishes...
  29. A picture of something that makes me happy.
  30. My goals for the future.

So, I'll be starting tomorrow...be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment