I stepped on the scale over the weekend to realize that I weigh 135 pounds. I have not been this thin since high school. I'm slowly but surely beginning to believe in myself...I mean really believe in myself. For the first time in...years, probably...I actually made the statement "I look really hot today!" Um, what?! That came out of MY mouth? Yes, people, it really did! :) Josh is my proof. If you don't believe me....ask him!
WAY more days than not...I feel beautiful. That's a huge difference from just a few months ago....when I didn't feel like I was good enough for anything.
I'm just realizing, through constant love and support of those closest to me, that focusing on the positive, wonderful things happening in my life is going to give me the confidence back that I once had! And you know what? I deserve that. I truly do.
I will not stop until I have everything I've dreamed of.
"Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today."
-James Dean

You are worth it!!!! Not just cause you are skinny, and wear skirts and heels, cause you are beautiful on the INSIDE... and that's worth a hell of a lot more than what you look like on the outside!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
P.S. I'm writing you that email as we speak! :-)