Friday, July 2, 2010

5 Question Friday....

I stumbled across this from my Ya, Jaime's, blog. You can read her blog here. And I thought...hey, why not?! Change it up a bit from the same old "life is going really awesome" posts! :)

You can read all the 5 Question Friday responses at Mama M's blog here.

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
I'd have to say all my childhood friends. I grew up in a neighborhood where all of us were within like a 4 year age span. We used to have neighborhood play dates every day. Playing ditch, hot box, kick the can, having bonfires, camping in the backyard. It was so carefree back then.

2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
I am friends with the people from high school who mean the most to me. Two of my best friends are from high school. We could go days, weeks, months or years without talking, but we always seem to pick our friendship up where it left off. It's a great feeling.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
I don't know if it's a catch phrase, but I HATE "Gotcha".
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
I think that the Bald Eagle holds a lot of meaning for Americans. And, sadly, I think the images of the Twin Towers also do.

5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Jack and I are going to hang out with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew tonight. Tomorrow we're having a play date with my "sister-in-law" and her kids. Sunday, I think the plan is to head out on the boat with J and his dad. Monday...BBQ and Corn Hole! :) I'm sure there will be some sparklers, beers and late nights in there, too! I'm also hoping to make it to the cemetery at some point this weekend to visit my parents and Kari. I've never brought Jack there, but there will come a point where I want him to go...and there's no better time than the present, right?!

So, there you have it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment