Monday, June 28, 2010

Things I'm Grateful For...

So, on my facebook profile, I have a list of things I love. It inspired "Julie from here" to post on a note with the things she loves. Pre-post, she had this quote. Now, I'm feeling inspired to re-create my list...

"Practice Gratitude: By making a list of things you’re grateful for, you focus the brain on positive energy. Gratitude is incompatible with anger and stress. Practice using your under-utilized “right brain” and spread some love. Focusing on what you’re grateful for- even for five minutes a day- has the added benefit of being one of the best stress-reduction techniques on the planet."

So, here it is. The things that I love (this may get really long...):

  • Jack Robert
  • Josh
  • My BFF, Sheri
  • My family
  • My "sister-in-law", Kelly
  • My Ya's and Ya email
  • The Julie's
  • Texting
  • My tattoo for Lisa
  • Good Adam
  • Knowing that Bob and Josh know more about being girly than I do
  • Having a phone with the Internet and GPS
  • 80's Hairbands
  • Driving through FL in a hurricane with the top down
  • Music
  • Wishing at 11:11
  • Bucks Football
  • Twins Baseball
  • Vikings Football
  • Wild Hockey
  • Gopher Hockey
  • Duluth
  • Gooseberry Falls
  • Road tripping to Ohio
  • Deer Hunting
  • Pennies from my Mama (and knowing she sends them to my friends, too!)
  • Finding quotes that explain how I feel
  • Good books
  • Being on the lake
  • Losing weight
  • Feeling sexy again
  • Hearing that I'm beautiful
  • And hearing people tell me that they love me....when they mean it with all they have.
  • The color orange
  • Being pampered and spoiled
  • Having my friends send me texts/emails/messages with quotes that made them think of me
  • Being a good friend to others
  • Rolos
  • Sunflower seeds at softball games
  • Hearing Jack say "Disgusting"
  • Teaching my son
  • Running
  • Good workouts
  • Facebook
  • Chatting with friends
  • Girlfriends
  • Pandora radio
  • Watching cable

OK, I'm sure there's a ton more, but for now, this will do.

Loving life! Loving Monday! Loving EVERYTHING! :)




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's quite a list you have there.

    I'm glad your having a positive, outstanding day! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete