Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three and a Half Years in the Making....

My friend, Julie, and her daughter, Sara will be boarding a plane shortly! They're flying to Minneapolis to come and visit Jack and I!

This meeting....has been three and a half years in the making.

You see, Julie and I met in June of 2006...when we were both pregnant with our children. We were "due date buddies" as we were due almost on the same day. We were both part of a group that I wish no one had to be a part of PAL (Pregnancy: After Loss). We've exchanged emails, phone calls and text messages for over three years. Nearly every single day...but we've never met in person.

You may remember me blogging about Sara before. I blogged about Sara and Corbett (The darling son of my dear friend, Reid) in 2009. You can read that post here.

My PAL ladies have truly become some of the most inspiring and amazing friends. I never imagined that I'd have such a strong support core through all I've been through...but they truly are amazing.

I am so lucky and so happy that Jules and Sara are coming to spend the weekend with me and Jack. We have LOTS of fun things planned! I cannot WAIT!

3 comments:

  1. Have a BLAST! I know you will!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara and I had the best time EVER!!! I hope you guys did too!

    I will be blogging and putting up some pics today or tomorrow...and I will burn you a CD of the pics and send it off this week!

    Thanks again for a fabulous time! I hope that it doesn't take another 3 years to get together again!

    Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had so much fun - I'm jealous that you got to meet a PAL friend in person!

    ReplyDelete