Monday, March 8, 2010

Sometimes, You Just Have to Accept It.

I've learned a lot about myself in the last few months. Mostly about life and love, but I've really learned to tune in to my emotions. Most of the time, I think this is a really, REALLY bad thing.

And lately, it's been a really bad thing.

There's a lot on my plate. I'm sharing time with my son with his father...being away from Jack has never been my strong suit. I'm trying to adjust to being a single mom. I'm trying to realize that it's COMPLETELY OKAY for me to want to be with my friends and have fun. I'm trying to work on getting myself back into a good place financially. I'm trying to realize that I AM worth it. I DO deserve it.

And lately, none of it seems to be working in my favor.

So, here I sit...after a completely wonderful weekend struggling to come to terms with just how bad things really are.

I swear, sometimes, I just want to say FML.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hunny! It is those moments in life that make it all worth it, even if it does remind us of the bad. Hang in there! Sara and I are pulling for you and Jack! :)

    ReplyDelete