Friday, March 12, 2010

I Didn't Know What To Write About...

And I was getting crap from a friend about not blogging in a while, so, I decided to make a list of all the positive, amazing things in my life:

  • Jack.
  • Truly amazing best friends. I have been so blessed with wonderful people in my life.
  • Being surrounded in life by people who really, truly care about me...and about my son.
  • Having an incredible life-line.
  • Wonderful surprises.
  • Going out and having FUN.
  • Playing Cribbage (and not being allowed to count my own hands!)
  • Ya Emails.
  • Texting.
  • Quitting Smoking.
  • Having a glass of wine.
  • Watching State High School Hockey.
  • Meeting new people.
  • Bowling (especially when I bowl 25+ pins over my league average!)
  • Music. All kinds.
  • Looking at the photo of Shaney and Bob wearing tiaras...and laughing.
  • Planning a trip to Ohio to see Sheri, Shaney, Lisa...and maybe I can convince Kelly to come visit again, too! :)...and maybe bringing other people with me this time!
  • Thinking about the meaning behind the word "wish".
  • Having a job that I love
  • Having a loving, supportive, wonderful family

You know, I could probably think of more, but I have to get outta here!


3 comments:

  1. those are wonderful things! Love ya Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! Glad to see you posting again, and what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when your heading to OH. I have family there, so maybe we can see each other if I can get time off.

    ReplyDelete