Yep, you heard it right. I'm doing the 2011 MS Mud Run.
For those of you who don't know, the bigger half's mom has been suffering from MS for many years. Brenda is one of those high-spirited, truly amazing women. I am SO thankful that she has such an important place in my life...and in the smaller half's life. She has always treated Jack like her grandchild...and never, ever, even once, made me feel like she loved him any differently.
In her honor, Josh and I are participating in the 2011 MS Mud Run. The race is a 10K (approximately 6 mile) race, yep, you guessed it, through the mud. Not only through the mud, but through lots of obstacles along the way. Between Josh and I, we are hoping to raise $1,000 for MS. We've convinced two of our friends, Crowe and Sarah, to race with us. I'm so excited about it, I can hardly contain myself.
The best part -- the race is two days after I turn 30! What an awesome way to start my birthday weekend....then playing in the mud for MS!
If you want to donate, please click here to be directed to my personal page. Any donation is appreciated! And if you want in on the fun, please contact me for more details!
Like the web page says, "You'll never get this dirty for anything THIS good!"
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment