Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Friends Explained.

My friends....hmmm.....where to start.

I have two very near and dear friends that I have had since High School. I know I've said it before, but Cera, Desira and I were the most unlikely of friends. Cera was the gangsta, Desira the punk....and I was the preppy, nerdy jock. To this day, I still lean on and rely on them to help support me through the hard times.

My Ya's are my biggest supporters and cheerleaders through everything. There will never come a day where I don't text/call/email them with help, to make me laugh, when I'm sad, etc. Every woman deserves to have some Ya's....and mine are the best! Ash, Shaney, Kelly, Kristi, Jaime, Reid, Patti and Jilly Bean....thank you for everything.

My BFF,Sheri, lives 1,000 miles away in Ohio...but I can't imagine what my life would be like without her love and support. She and her family mean the world to me. I don't get to see her nearly as often as I would like, but our friendship is amazing.

Then, there's Joshy. The bigger half of J Squared. He has been my rock. My knight in shining armor. Everything I have ever wanted and needed in a partner.


1 comment: