Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Changes....BIG Changes....

There are some major changes happening in my life lately, and I want to share! :)

First and foremost, Jack and I are now living with the other half of J Squared. Things with us are amazingly wonderful...as always. That man is SO loving and SO supportive of me and my son that words cannot even come close to expressing our gratitude. He truly has been my knight in shining armor and my biggest supporter through everything.

Second, I've accepted a new job. I always saw myself as an NMDP "lifer". I thought I'd be there forever. When I realized that there was little chance for advancement as an administrative professional, I began looking elsewhere. I've accepted a new position as a Senior Administrative Assistant working for Park Nicollet. I am so excited to remain in the non-profit sector and so excited to start my new career with Park Nicollet. My last day with NMDP will be December 30, 2010.

Third, some Jackisms to share. I haven't share many in a long time, but here are two of the latest:
-----

Jack, while eating Tator Tot Hotdish: "Mama, I need some ketchup"
Me: "Jack, you don't need ketchup. Just eat your dinner."
Jack: "Mom, I'll tell you why I need ketchup. Because hot dish rhymes with ketchup."

-----

Jack, when playing with a Rudolph toy: "Mom, I really like Rudolph the noseless reindeer."

-----

Things I'm so very thankful for this year:

J Squared.
The love in my son's eyes when he sees me.
Mr. Monson.
Seeing the awe of Christmas through Jack's eyes.
The never ending love and support of my Ya's and my friends.
A new job.
Starting over.....a new beginning.

I'm sure there's tons more....but that's enough for now.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment