Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Been a While...

It's been a while since I've blogged. I don't have a good excuse, either. It's mostly just laziness...

Lots of exciting things have been/are happening:

  • I'm going deer hunting this weekend for the first time with a gun. (Yes, they trust me with a rifle!)
  • Jack can count to 100 by 10's (He's pretty impressed with this himself!)
  • Jack is obsessed with writing and learning to write. He has a "Ready for Writing" book that he's almost done with. Apparently, Santa needs to bring more of those!
  • We're all moved to the new place! :)
  • We went to the Apple Orchard with my SIL, niece and nephew...that was all right before Jack vomited all over my car.
  • We had a great pumpkin patch party with the fam. J had his first experience...and I think he had just as much fun as the kids! :)
  • We had a great Halloween with my family
  • My BFF is pregnant! YAY! BABIES!
  • I'm a Great Auntie again! Newest Great Niece, Lucy, was born in October.
  • I'll be a Great Auntie TWICE next year as a niece and a nephew are expecting!
  • My wonderful boyfriend started a new job!
  • Jack is SUPER excited to start playing sports. So far, he wants to play football, basketball and baseball.

Just grateful and thankful for the things that I've been blessed with....especially my better half and the smaller half of J squared.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that things are going well! I was wondering if maybe you were giving up blogging forever, and that would have been awful...especially since its your fault I'm blogging (and addicted). LOL!!

    Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete