Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Second Chance Day"....Take 2

I'm not going to lie. I am so disappointed.

Yesterday morning, the day before "Second Chance Day", I got an email from Adam's lawyer telling me that our hearing was canceled. The kicker...it was canceled because his lawyer's neglected to call and change it from a mediation hearing to a default hearing.

Don't get me wrong, I know this is almost over, but really?! How can you screw THAT up?!

Now, I wait another week. Another countdown. And 6 more days of psyching myself up that this is going to finally be IT!

Thankfully, I am surrounded by a plethora of amazing people through all this who have helped to re-lift my spirits back to the positive, "I've got this" attitude.

You know what? I DO have this. It's mine. MY life. Time to start over, with an amazing man, who loves me unconditionally.

Life, truly, is good.


2 comments:

  1. You better believe it is! Only a little longer! Hugs!!! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it. No one can make you feel inferior. You got all the love in the world. I am proud of you. LOVE

    ReplyDelete