Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This blog party was created by MckMama. You can hop over to her blog here and find out what the rest of the world did NOT do this week.


I did NOT let Jack "help" me cook for four days straight to shut him up allow him to entertain him self while I made dinner. No way, not me!


I did NOT take a 4 hour nap on Monday when I was home with Jack while he was sick. Apparently, Motrin does NOT make your child sleep forever! Not me!


I did NOT spend two days home sick with my baby, cuddling on the couch and completely ignoring any and everything that needed to be done around the house...Absolutely not me!

I did NOT cry my eyes out on the side of the road with a stranded car that needs a new fuel pump. Not me!

I am NOT freaking out about where to come up with the $400 to fix my car. Nope, not me!

I did NOT have a blast taking Jack to the zoo. I also did NOT smile ear to ear every time someone made a comment about how amazingly beautiful handsome his curls are. What kind of proud mommy would do THAT?! Not me!

I am NOT wishing that Adam had never moved to Phoenix so that he could be here right this very second. I do NOT need his support in overwhelming proportions right now. That would be mean and selfish...Not me!

I do NOT need my Ya's and PAL ladies now more than ever. Why would I EVER rely on them to get through tough times. It's NOT as if they're the most amazing women on the planet. Never.

3 comments:

  1. ((((hugs)))) You're an amazing Mom! Jack is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Not Me's! I think you have a beautiful son! You are doing great! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!!!!
    ((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete