...is changing. Dramatically. I am SO thankful for that. I'm overwhelmed, I'm COMPLETELY overwhelmed, but it will be the best outcome in the end.
I have my beautiful, darling son. He truly is the light in my life and the joy in my heart. Who can resist hearing, "I love you, Mommy" followed by a big smoocher?! Certainly not me! :)
I know I already have, but I am asking for support, prayers and anything else you can spare to help me through this time in my life.
It's emotional. Unbearable. Crushing. Upsetting. Dreadful. Damaging. Heartbreaking.
No one should EVER have to feel this way.
9 years ago

You've got hugs and prayers coming from me. I'll be thinking about you.
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) You know I'm always here for you. Even at midnight in a grocery store (((hugs))) Prayers coming your way. You are stronger then you think you are!
ReplyDelete