Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This concept was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Now, to the nitty gritty, here are all the things that I did NOT do this week:
I did NOT allow Jack to get back up, twice, when Anna was over to watch So You Think You Can Dance. He most certainly was NOT up until almost 8:30 that night. No way, not me!
I did NOT allow Jack to have popcorn as the main course for lunch during our trip to Como Zoo this week. I also did NOT allow him to refer to the lions as puppies and the tigers as kitties (they're most certainly NOT less scary that way)...and I did NOT force him to ride the carousel with Anna, either. What kind of mom would I be if I DID that?!
I did NOT allow Jack to show me his photography skills in an attempt to get him to
I did NOT think that DH looked like white trash in his wife beater, belt buckle and boots at the zoo...and did NOT giggle when my Ya's told me that they all thought the look was hot!! (Goofy Ya's!) No way, not me!
I did NOT walk for an extra two miles on Sunday morning to avoid having to go back enjoy the time to myself a little while longer. Nope, not me!
I did NOT worry sick about Sara all week after her surgery on Tuesday and did NOT text/call/email Julie like 100 times a day because of it. After all, she didn't need the added stress of MY worrying about HER daughter. What kind of friend would do THAT?! Not me!
I am NOT worried about Ashley and the fact that she only has about two more weeks of her pregnancy to go...I should NOT start working on her baby gift. After all, a good friend would already have that done, right? Of course!
Anything you have NOT done this week?

CUte!!!! and HOT! :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading Not me Monday's! :)
ReplyDelete