But I will start with one HUGE change. One that I am SO proud of that I want to shout it from the rooftops for everyone to hear....
I'm going back to school in the Spring!!!!
I'll be attending North Hennepin Community College, but will be receiving my degree in Biochemistry from Minnesota State University - Moorhead. They have a "distance learning" agreement with North Hennepin that allows me to pay the community college rates, but get my degree in what I want, from their university.
I am so thrilled and so excited that I can hardly contain myself. It's going to be a lot of hard work...a lot of depending on the bigger half of J squared to help with the little half....and a LOT of dedication. I want this, more than anything, and I know I can do it! Plain and simple!
It's amazing to have a man in your life who supports YOUR dreams, YOUR ambitions and YOUR goals...and with his love and support, I know that anything is possible.

Woohoo!! I'm so proud of you Mary...and so jealous too! I would love to go back to school, but that will have to wait for now.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't wait to hear you complain about how tired you are and how much homework there is. ;)
I am sooooo proud of you! For so many reasons, but this is one of them! I am glad you have support so you can follow your dreams! Muah!
ReplyDelete