Don't get me wrong, it burns. There are times, during workouts, where I look at Josh and say, "Wow, that sucked!" After class on Monday, I threw up twice on the way home. Talk about busting my butt! It was reminiscent of "puke practices" in high school hockey where we conditioned until the first person puked.
The positive this week: I put on a pair of capris this morning, fresh out of the dryer, that were normally pretty tight on me. This morning, they weren't tight anymore! It was SUCH a confidence booster and motivator that there ARE changes happening, even if I'm not physically seeing them. Damion said it best when we were taking our photos that the reason they do it is because we see ourselves every day. You don't notice the changes you're making. Guess what? I might not see it, but I know it's happening....and it's awesome for my self-confidence! :)
Here's to cardio kickboxing tomorrow and lower body on Thursday....Cheers!
UPDATE: Josh said something to me last night that I had to share. Last week, I got REALLY frustrated on upper body day because I couldn't do all the exercises with resistance bands. The last upper body day, I did ALL the sets and even used harder bands! Woo Hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment