Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me Monday...why not?

It's been ages since I did a Not Me Monday post, so I figure why not?

This is where MckMama and her friends share all of the horribly embarrassing, absolutely astonishing things that we did NOT do this week. You can read all about them here.

-----

I did NOT take advantage of my dear friend, Adam, for like the 50 millionth time this week. I absolutely don't text him for answers to questions, to make me invitations, or ANYTHING graphic design related. I'd NEVER do such a thing! Of course, if I would have, which I didn't, Adam would know how much I appreciate every thing he does for me.

I did NOT send Jack in to the backyard at my in-laws house knowing full well it was full of dog crap. I absolutely wouldn't do such a thing, especially since my darling son NEVER gets on my nerves. Ever.

I did NOT freak out at Adam for fixing his truck before my car. I do NOT need to have my car in full working order to travel 12 hours, with a toddler in tow, to Columbus, OH. I also did NOT apologize to him later.

I did NOT give my friend a hard time for taking SO long to download the 400+ photos that I took while borrowing his Canon Rebel. After all, he did NOT do the wonderfully nice thing and let me use his camera, so why would I give him a hard time about the photos?

Last night, I did NOT do the "hand off" to Adam when he came back from deer hunting. I would NOT walk out of the house on my child because he's a perfect angel he was acting like a brat.

I am NOT secretly looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday nights this week. They will NOT allow me some much needed me time while Adam is at class...and Jack's in bed.

I am NOT secretly hoping that Ashley and Becca are around to watch TBL with me via text this week. After all, having a child with H1N1 and delivering a baby are NOT good excuses to miss their weekly date with me.

And lastly, I am NOT through-the-roof-beyond excited to meet one of my Ya's in Columbus in a few weeks! After all, why would I be excited to meet someone that is closer to me than most of my real-life friends? Of course, I wouldn't! :)

Ah, the joys of life.

1 comment:

  1. So excited about Columbus! Can't wait! :)

    Poor Mary - sometimes you just need a break. I hope you get some good "me" time this week!

    ReplyDelete